Minyaa Workflows provides new capacities to JIRA, using powerful of Workflows definitions ...
Stop to be limited, and use all possibilities allowed with JIRA Workflows
Workflows is not only Steps and Transitions, but it is a little more sophisticate.
With just a few enhancements, the default Worklow Editor can highlight some additional concept.
Discover Auto-Transition Management and imagine how you will be able to improve your workflows.
Based on same mechanism as Permissions on Worklog https://doc.alkaes.fr/display/ALKMT/Permissions+on+Worklog in Minyaa Time , your workflow may provide more sophisticated permissions https://doc.alkaes.fr/display/ALKMW/Permission+controlled+by+Workflow for Delete or Edit actions.
Some useful Workflows Conditions
- Evaluating Issue Context — Conditions based on Issue Context (Attributes, ...)
- Evaluating Issue Role — Conditions based Issue Roles (Assignee, Reporter, ...)
- Evaluating something lese — Conditions used for more complex cases
Some useful Workflows Validators
- Fibonacci Resolution — Validator based on Comment / Resolution and Fibonacci Suite
- On Resolution Comments — Validator based on Comment
- Selected Fix Version Count Validator — Validator on Nb of selected Versions (Fix or Affected)
Some useful Workflows Post-Functions
- Inherit Field values from Parent Issue
- Inherit Priority — Post-Function for inherit Priority from Parent Issue
- Inherit Component — Post-Function for inherit Component from Parent Issue
- Inherit Fix or Affected Versions — Post-Function for inherit Fix Version or Affected Versionfrom Parent Issue
- Inherit CustomFields — Post-Function for inherit Customfields from Parent Issue
- Manage Auto-Transition
- Propagate Post-Functions
- Propagate Any Fields — Post-Function to propagate some of System or Custom Fields from the current Issue to linked Issues.
- Miscellaneous ...
Statistic Transition Report
To know which transition occurred on a list of issues ... Run Report the Statistic Transition Report .
In previous version of JIRA, it was possible implement an Issue Validation for Edit and Create operation, but with the evolution of In Line Editing and some other, it was no more possible to support this mechanism.