You want to perform transition for Sub-Tasks.
How it works ?
The Post-Function requests to the Auto-Transition Manager to try to perform, for each sub-Tasks, a transition identified by the Action Id and flagged using the Flag Condtion.
Configuring the Feature
To configure the Transition Subtasks Workflow Post-Function, follow these steps :
- Add the Transition Subtasks Post-function to any wanted transition, that will be Initiator of the Transition on the Subtasks.
For more information on adding a Post Function in Workflow, please see JIRA: Adding a Post Function
- Its configuration allows you to specify ...
- The Action Id. concerned for the Auto-Transition to perform for the Sub-Task
- A Flag that may be required if the Auto-Transition to perform is conditioned by a Flag Condition
- A comment to append when the transition is executed.
- When added, the Post-Function should be among the latest defined Post-Functions (its weight is set to 9999).
You will end up with a transition looking like:
And the XML Declaration as follow :