By submitting details to us, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. If you have specific questions after reading this policy, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
We need to collect the information fairly, that is, we need to explain how we will use it (see the reviews on particular web pages that let you know why we are asking for information) and tell you if we want to pass on information to someone else.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, we will never share your information with third parties and access to your information is limited to Alkaes Consulting staff who can only access it for specific purposes.
If you post or post offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or about this website, or our business, or engage in disruptive behavior, we may use any information available to terminate your information. this behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, your e-mail / Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
If you are 16 years old or younger, please obtain permission from your parent / guardian when providing personal information on this site. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
If you wish to contact us about this document, you can do so by sending a request via Contacts.
Collect of your personal Data
We collect and use only the personal data that we need in the course of our business to offer you personalized and quality products and services.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, including:
- identification and contact information (surname, first name, postal and e-mail address, telephone numbers),
- identification and authentication data, especially when using our various sites (technical logs, computer traces, information on the security and use of the terminal, IP address),
- data relating to the use of our products (configurations and versions of the software components in which they are used),
- the information about the invoicing made during the purchase of our products
Usage of your personal Data
The use of your information varies depending on how your information was tracked. For example, if you send us an email, we will use your information to respond to your message. In other cases, we may use your information to enable us to provide you with access to all or part of our site. We may also use and analyze the information we collect in order to administer, support, improve and grow our business.
We collect information to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, contact you to know your opinions about our products and services and to inform you occasionally of significant changes or developments of the site or our products and services.
When using our products or services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself, including your name and contact information. We may also collect information about your use, as well as information that you provide during such use. This includes the use of our websites, products and services, as well as any correspondence or communication that you send.
You use authentication data:
- when you contact us
- or when you use our products or services
When you contact us
From time to time, you may need to contact Alkaes Consulting and, similarly, we may need to contact you. During these communications, the coordinates are usually transferred (manually or automatically) between the two parties.
There are many ways to contact us, each of which is listed below.
If you call us, our detailed billing will include a record of your phone number, the date and time you called, the duration of your call and the recipient of your call.
Most phone companies provide a dialing prefix that will hide your phone number if you want your calls to be more anonymous. For more information, please contact your telephone company.
When you send us a fax, your fax machine usually adds your fax number at the top or bottom of the fax transmission. In addition, most fax headers and digital fax transmissions will include your company name and other details.
We receive faxes in the form of e-mails, but because of their size, we usually delete them after consulting them.
When you send us an e-mail, it contains your e-mail address and a list of all the servers that the e-mail has sent to access our e-mail server.
In some cases, we keep e-mail for two years or more, but we usually delete it if you stop being our customer.
We may need to integrate e-mail support into our online support system for general inquiries, sales inquiries and support requests. This system allows you to login and view all e-mails from your e-mail address.
When you add a support request (and any messages associated with it) to our online support site, your request is saved with your email address. You will also receive email notifications when you add your support request, along with answers to this request.
You can view all the information stored on your profile at any time by accessing the online support system.
When you use our Products and Services
If you have the privilege to add content to this site, such as pages, news or comments, your username will be saved with any added or updated content and will generally be visible to all users screen or elsewhere).
Track pages, comments and ratings
This site temporarily saves the pages you visit so you can revisit them quickly. Alkaes Consulting does not have access to this information and is automatically deleted within one hour of your last access to this server.
If any pages on this site allow the posting of comments, your username will be associated with all comments (except in areas where anonymous comments are allowed that you post and display next to them to anyone who have access).
Our web service stores access logs in standard formats that include IP addresses.
We use this information to better understand user behavior on our systems, so that we can improve the experience for everyone. We also use the information for security and operational purposes.
Most of our systems continue to work when cookies are blocked, but some features may be reduced. Please refer to your browser manual for details on how to block cookies within your client.
Accounting data (Quotation, Billing and Payment)
If we create a quote, a pro-forma invoice, an invoice, a remittance advice or any other document related to our sales process, we are required by French and European laws to keep this document (which may contain your name, address and other details). your organization and / or the specific details of any ongoing project over 10 years!
Even if we are asked, we can not destroy these documents without exposing our company to legal proceedings.
When you make a request for assistance, you may be required to provide us with data relating to the configuration of the environments on which you use our products (natures and versions of software, machine components). We use this data to provide you with the most relevant assistance and to improve future versions of our products.
Transfer of your personal data
Data exchange with partners
As part of the evaluation of our products, you provide identification data to Atlassian that we can harvest for prospecting purposes.
As part of the support, we may need to exchange some configuration data with Atlassian to provide you with better service.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide us will be stored on our computers and may be consulted by our staff. Unless required by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Customers who purchase Alkaes Consulting products can be referenced in promotional material. If you do not want to be on the list, please contact us. Individuals will never be added to the list.
Finally, if our company enters into a joint venture with, or is sold or merged with, another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Retention period and security of your data
The retention of the collected data may vary according to their nature:
- credentials are kept a minimum of 10 years for clients, and 3 years for prospects,
- authentication data are kept for short periods, ranging from 4 to 10 days depending on the volume of activity of the servers hosting our sites. None of these data are explicitly saved,
- the configuration data are kept according to their collection mode (Mail, Online Support). As long as you are a customer of our products, we keep them a minimum of 3 years,
- the accounting data are also kept for a minimum of 10 years for legal reasons.
Nous utilisons des sauvegardes physiques, électroniques et procédurales pour protéger les données personnelles identifiables stockées sur nos ordinateurs. Seuls les employés autorisés ont accès aux informations que vous nous fournissez.
While we can not guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of the data will never occur, we take precautions to prevent such unfortunate events.
If you have specific concerns about our data processing, please contact us..
Your rights to your data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have different rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this personal data,
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may require that personal data be modified accordingly,
- Right to erasure: you may require the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations,
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: you can request the limitation of treatment of your personal data,
- Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling related to prospecting activity,
- Right to the portability of your data, when this right is applicable, you have the right that the personal data you have provided to you are returned to you or, where possible, technically, to be transferred to a third party,
- Right to set guidelines for the retention, deletion or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death,
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above by contacting us.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, National Commission for Informatics and Liberties) in France
How to contact us
You can contact us by mail addressed to Alkaes Consulting or on our sites (see Contacts).
If we contact you (usually because you contact us first), this can be done by mail, telephone or fax, or by e-mail. If you do not want us to contact you or just want to be contacted in a specific way, please let us know.
Note: We have a strong preference for e-mail communications and will only use other alternatives if e-mails are not reaching you.
- No labels