- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
DefaultlyBy default, JIRA allows Worklog update creation through EDIT WORLOG Permission.
Minyaa Suite introduces the permission ADD_OLD_WORKLOG an additional permission to extend this control as follow initial permission ...
When Minyaa Time is enabled, a Worklog can be created by a User user if he has
- the Permission permission to Update the Worklog (EDIT WORLOG Permission),
- And has the Permission permission to Add the Create Old Worklog.
The Permission to Add the This permission toCreate Old Worklog is is evaluated if in following cases :
- the user has not the Project Administration Permission
- and the user has not the ADD_OLD_WORKLOG Permissionand the WorkableDelay ("Worklog.Create.Delay.In.Days" in Application Properties) is positive.
The condition is evaluated as follow :
- Today is not older than EOM-1M+nD (End Of Last Month + n Days), where n is provided by the WorkableDelay parameter.
The WorkableDelay ("Worklog.Create.Delay.In.Days" in Application Properties) may be modified through the Minyaa Settings page.
On this page:
|Content by Label|
See also ...