The default Log Work on Issue Operation is proposed depending on Work On Issue Permission defined in Permission Scheme.
Minyaa Time extends Worklog Service and Workflow Manager in order to provide new Permissions and Conditions to extend the way to manage Worklogs for Issue.
Minyaa provides Worklog Custom Permissions usable directly in your Permission Scheme.
- Two Permissions in order to define Worklog Permissions based on period named Worklog Closure Periods :
- Create old Worklogs Permission.
- Update old Worklogs Permission.
- One permission to allow or deny the ability to browse worklog :
- Browse Worklog Permission allowing the implementation more confidentialities on Time Tracking.
Workable IssueThis Workable Issue Permission is defined at the Workflow level.
Worklog Type managed at Workflow LevelThe Worklog Type are also managed by Workflow configuration ..
- If Worklog Types are required ?
- Which Worklog Types are allowed ?