What is it?
This custom field is not an editable field but allows to identify dynamically one or more users following different rules. The goal is to identify users from another User Field of an Issue (same issue or not, from same project or not) identified by different ways.
How to configure them ?
Create the Custom Field
When adding a new Custom Field , select the Custom field Type Multi Users from other User Custom Field :
Configure the Custom Field ...
You will be able to configure your custom field :
... to identify the Linked Issue
First, you will have to identify the target Issue. It can be done by specifying :
- the target Issue Type of the Linked Issue :
- or the Link Issue Type of the Linked Issue :
- or the Issue Key (stored in another field of the current Issue) :
(Only Custom fields are listed currently)
... to identify the User Field
You will have ..
- to specify the User Field(s) of the target Issue from which the Users have to be identified :
(Only custom fields are listed currently)
- to define how this users fields will be rendered (only SHOW USERS is significant for this custom field)
Some usage cases ...